Article 1 (Scope of The Agreement)
1. This agreement prescribes the use of the service (hereinafter referred to as “The Service”) delivered/provided by Nijisanji Store (hereinafter referred to as “The Site”), an online shopping website operated/provided by Transcosmos Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”).
2. Service guides of the Service listed on this Site become a part of the Agreement.
Article 2 (Customers and Members)
1. “Customers” in this Agreement shall include those who agree to the Agreement, and browse, search, or use the Service, including the “Members” described in the following items.
2. “Customers” in this Agreement shall mean those who agree to the Agreement, and have completed the member registration based on the prescribed method by the Company.
3. Customers are to use the Service based on their agreement with the Service, and by using the Service they are recognized as having validly agreed to the Agreement.
Article 3 (Member Registration)
1. Customers who wish to purchase items through the Service are to complete the membership registration in advance. Member registration is free of charge.
2. By agreeing to the Agreement, customers who wish to be registered as a member become eligible after the completion of the member registration prescribed by the Company. The member registration process must be completed by the person who wants to join the membership, and no registration by any deputy is accepted.
3. The Company may reject the said registration if it falls under any of the following:
(1) A potential member’s past membership was cancelled due to a violation against the service agreement provided by the Company.
(2) The requested details of a membership registration contain false information.
(3) A potential member has had any delinquency concerning the services provided by the Company of late payment of fees, rejection/unavailability of receiving items for a long period of time, or rejection of returning/replacing an item for no fair reason.
(4) A potential member has committed any prohibitions prescribed by the Agreement in the past.
(5) The Company rationally determines the registration approval from the provision/management perspective of the Service is inappropriate besides the abovementioned.
4. In the case of any changes occurring to the registered information, a member shall follow the method prescribed by the Company and modify the details in a prompt manner. The Company is not liable for any damages caused to a member due to his/her failure to update the membership registration in a timely manner.
Article 4 (Member ID and Password Management)
1. The member shall be responsible for strictly managing/storing his/her member ID/password, and they shall not be transferred/lent to any third parties. Also, one’s intention indicated to the Company with a member’s ID/password shall be regarded as a valid intention of the member under the said ID/password.
2. Pertaining to damages caused by inappropriate management of a member’s ID/password, faulty usage, or a third party’s usage without permission, the member shall handle them at their own risk.
Article 5 (Termination of Use, Cancellation of Membership Registration)
The Company may terminate the use of the Service or cancel the membership registration if a member is judged to fall under any of the following:
(1) Laws and regulations of the Agreement are violated.
(2) There was any dishonest act or default on financial obligations for using the Service in the past.
(3) The registered contents contain false information.
(4) There are any other inappropriate reasons as a member.
Article 6 (Withdrawal)
If a member wishes to withdraw, s/he must contact the customer support by e-mail.
Article 7 (Purchase of Item)
1. Upon purchase of an item, a member is to fill out the prescribed items required for placing an order, then click the order button to complete the application.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the case of a dishonest act or inappropriate act against the use of the Service, the Company may cancel, terminate, or take other necessary actions concerning the contract of sale.
3. Upon purchase at the Site, please follow your country’s law and purchase at your own risk.
Article 8 (Payment)
1. The selling price is shown per item.
2. The Company support credit card, PayPal, GooglePay, Alipay, WeChat Pay, Union Pay and ShopPay.
3. The payment period may vary depending on the closing day or the contract details of the credit card in use. For more details, please contact the credit card company of your payment.
Article 9 (Cancellation, Return, and Replacement)
1. After the completion of an order process, even though it is before the completion of placing an order, no cancellation shall be accepted due to compelling reasons.
2. Return/replacement of an item after order completion is accepted only if a wrong item was shipped, or if a stain or any damage was found on an item. Please contact “firstname.lastname@example.org” within eight days from the delivery date of the item. They will inform you how to return/replace your order. If a replaceable item is out of stock, a refund will be made.
Article 10 (Customer’s Liability)
The customer shall be responsible for any actions and results through the use of the Service.
Article 11 (Prohibitions)
The customer shall not undertake any action set forth in each of the following items. In the event such actions cause any damage against the Company or a third party, the customer shall be liable for indemnifying it.
(1) Misappropriation of member ID and password
(2) Transferring or lending of member ID and password
(3) Membership registration is made with false information
(4) Defacing information by accessing the Company’s webpage, interference with the Service operation by transmitting harmful computer programs to the Company’s webpage, and other actions which may disrupt the Service
(5) Acts amounting to infringement of trademarks, copyright, privacy and other rights belong to other customers, third parties, or the Company; acts amounting to inconvenience, disadvantage or damage against other customers, a third party, or the Company; or acts which are likely to cause them
(6) Performing a threat to public order and morality, or infringement of the law
(7) Other acts the Company rationally determines as inappropriate, such as infringement of the Agreement, damage to credit, etc.
Article 12 (The Company’s Exemptions)
1. This Service is what the Company offers “as-is” and “within the available limit”, and the Company does not explicitly or implicitly warrant the Service conforming to the customer’s particular purposes, expected functions/commercial value/usability/accuracy, etc.
2. Except for causes attributable to the Company, the Company shall not be liable for any damage arising to the customer due to the Service.
3. The Company may modify the Service at its sole discretion without prior notice, and the Company shall not be liable to the extent recognized by law if any damage arises to the customer from this.
4. Pertaining to the damage of an item sold through the Service due to a defect, the Company shall handle it pursuant to the provision of Article 9 Paragraph 2 of the Agreement, however, they shall not be liable to other obligations to the extent recognized by law.
5. In the case of an unknown shipping destination, the Company shall be exempted from the responsibility of shipping the merchandise to the ship-to address specified during the application or reaching the registered contact address.
6. Even though the Company is liable to the customer for any reason regarding the Service usage, the Company shall indemnify the damage that has been caused to the said customer directly and realistically no more than the actual amount the said customer has paid to the Company over the last six months before the occurrence of the said damage (however, this shall not apply in the case where there is wilful or gross negligence by the Company), however the Company shall not be liable for any incidental damages, indirect damages, consequential damages, and loss of income.
Article 13 (Suspension and Termination of the Service)
The Company may terminate/suspend a part or all of the Service without prior notice to the customer if a situation falls under any of the following. And the Company shall not be liable to the extent recognized by law if any damage arises to the customer from this.
(1) The Site’s system maintenance is performed
(2) The Site’s system delivery becomes difficult
(3) Delivery of the Service becomes difficult due to natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, power failure, as well as other acts of God
(4) If the Company determines continuing delivery of the Service is difficult due to compelling reasons
Article 14 (Handling of Personal Information)
1. The Company shall handle the personal information of customers according to the regulations of this article, and the customers shall agree that the Company handles their personal information according to this article.
3. Purposes of the use of personal information
For the following purposes the Company uses the name, address, phone number, date of birth, sex, e-mail address, occupation, purchase history, and personal information obtained from a member via this Site.
1) Member management
2) Notification of matters required for the Site delivery
3) Implementing promotions/prize offers and questionnaires
4) Information of the Company’s and a third party’s merchandise, related services’ advertisement and sales
5) Providing information such as the mail magazine
6) Packing/Shipping of merchandise
7) Credit control, credit management, billing calculation, request for fee payment
8) Distribution of points and services such as coupons (hereinafter referred to as “Points”)
9) Listing information posted by a customer
10) Handling various customer inquiries
11) Investigation/analysis of marketing data, new service development
12) Exercise of rights and performance of obligations based on contracts or laws.
Also, information obtained from the customer may be processed as unidentifiable data and provided to a third party.
4. Appropriate management of personal information
The personal information obtained shall be maintained accurately and up to date, and necessary and appropriate actions shall be taken in order to prevent and correct leakage, ruination, or defamation of personal information, and to safely manage other personal information.
5. Disclosure of personal information to a third party
The Company shall not disclose/provide personal information except for the following if:
・1) The owner of such information agrees
・2) Provision of information to a third party is granted under the Personal Information Protection Law
6. Joint use of personal information
Personal information obtained may be jointly used with our group companies.
1) Items of personal data to be jointly used
Name, address, phone number, date of birth, sex, e-mail address, occupation, purchase history, information obtained from a member via this Site.
2) Scope of joint usage
Transcosmos Inc. and its group companies
Refer to the below for the list of group companies of Transcosmos Inc.
3) Purpose of the Joint Purpose
It will be jointly used for the following purposes:
a) For the purpose of personal information usage set out in 3 above.
b) Management of the group companies by Transcosmos Inc.
4) Joint Responsible Party
7. Consignee Management
In order to carry on business such as providing items and services to its customers, the Company may provide a part of the personal information to external consignees. In such cases, the consignee will conduct a strict investigation, conclude the nondisclosure agreement, and perform the appropriate supervision.
8. Inquiry, Modification, or Deletion of Personal Information
The Company will accept requests for the suspension of usage and the suspension of provision to a third party in the event where a correction needs to be made to the contents of the personal information disclosure, notification of the purpose of usage, and applicable personal information for disclosure.
Nijisanji Store Customer Support Center
Sunshine 60 Bldg. 3-1-1, Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-6016
9. Reception Counter of Complaints/Inquiries
Please contact us at the following counters for complaints/inquiries about personal information handling:
Sunshine 60 Bldg. 3-1-1, Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-6016
The Company will not bear any responsibility whatsoever concerning the personal information provided by a customer that is handled by a third party’s Website linked from the Company’s Website. Please refer to the Agreement regarding the handling of personal information at the respective link destinations.
Cookies may be used on our Website. This function could be set as invalid with your browser setting changed, however some of the services provided by the Site may become unavailable.
Article 15 (Copyright)
The copyright of the entire productions (images, sound files, compositions, etc.) listed on the Site shall belong to the Company or the rights holder of the said productions. The customer shall not use or reproduce these productions without permission.
Article 16 (Transfer of Contractual Status)
1. Without the Company’s prior written agreement, the customer cannot transfer, relocate, collateralize, or dispose his/her contractual status, rights, or duties regarding usage of the Service.
2. The Company may transfer a business related to the Service, and transfer the contractual status of the Service, rights, and duties to the said business’s assignees. The customer is to approve the said transfer in advance.
Article 17 (Modification/Revision of the Agreement)
1. The Company may modify/revise the Agreement whenever the Company determines it as necessary.
2. By posting the details of the modification/revision of the Agreement over the Site, it is regarded as inured, and by this, the customer is regarded as approving the modification/revision of the said Agreement.
Article 18 (Jurisdiction)
The Tokyo District Court shall be the agreed court with exclusive primary jurisdiction for all litigation in connection with this Service’s usage.
Article 19 (Governing Law)
The construction, validity, performance and interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of Japan.